Saturday, April 23, 2011

Getting in Shape for Summer



Now that spring and summer and dawning upon us most of us girls have something haunting our minds... swimsuit season! I'm guilty of overindulging and lacking (majorly) at working out on the regular. I find that I go in cycles of being super motivated with eating healthy and working out, and then cycles of being so lethargic and unmotivated.
Starting this Monday (after Easter of course) I am going to start fresh again. I am in the process of making a weekly daily/checklist of all the health and fitness goals I was to accomplish each week. Whether its run 3X a week, drink 8 glasses of water a day, and so on. I'm going to compile the list and then post it on my blog and update it with how well I am doing along with stats.
I would LOVE it if any girls wanted to join me in my new health kick. Let me know and we can share tips, recipes, goals and motivation. Summer, here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeek!! I know the feeling. I've bought trainers & gym wear. My diet starts after easter though, I ate easter egg for breakfast. Whoops ;)

    We're now following you- please follow us back! :)

    Tara (& J)

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...