Monday, April 25, 2011

Health and Fitness Checklist Challenge! Come along for the ride!

A couple of days ago I wrote about how starting the Monday after Easter I am going to start my new health kick. Here is the daily/weekly goals I have set for myself. I am going to print out a tangible copy of this list so I can have the satisfaction of physically checking off each item as I achieve it. Hopefully after doing this for a while I will have formed habits out of these tasks.

 Weekly:
1. Cardio 5X a week (running, spinning, aerobics class)
2. Weight training/resistance training 3X a week
3. A minimum of Yoga once a week
4. one planned cheat day a week
Daily:
1. Limit breads, starches and simple sugars (more on this in a later post)
2. Eat vegetables at every meal
3. drink 8 glasses of water a day (also awesome for your skin!)
4. wake up by 8am every day
5. no eating past 9pm
6. take my multi-vitamin and omega 3 supplements every day
7. Floss every day

I would love any feedback, comments, or suggestions from you guys. OR if you guys joined me that would be AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...