Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mac Studio Fix Powder review




The other day I stopped by the Mac counter. I wanted to get a replacement of one of my most purchased Mac products- the Mac Studio Fix Powder. This is my 3rd or 4th repurchase of this product- a definite holy grail item. It is so versatile. Sometime I use it to set my makeup, other times on lazy days I use it as my foundation. I have used Macs mineralized skin finish natural before I switched to this, and I much prefer this mainly for the fact that it has very good coverage for a powder. It is also great to carry in my purse for on-the-go touchups or oily spots. I also love the fact that it has the bottom compartment with a sponge for, again, on-the-go.
Previous times purchasing this product the girl matched my colour to an N5, which seemed to match me great. But this time I was matched to an NC40! When she said let me try NC40 I was like, "ummm I think that's going to be way to dark!" Although, surprisingly it fits! Keep in mind though I am nowhere near an NC40 in their foundation, so it's always best to go in and get matched in a store or at a counter rather than risking a shade disaster by purchasing online.
Have any of you girls tried Studio Fix Powder? Would you give it Holy Grail status? Let me know in the comments!
xx Jessica

3 comments:

  1. I used this a long time ago, but I have to be careful with pressed powders as I tend to cake them on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I have never tried MAC studio fix powder but after reading your review I am now definitely tempted to try it! It looks amazing and I love MAC products!
    XOXO from a new reader here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice.:)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...