Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mac Lip Product Haul


I went to the Mac Store in Toronto last week with the intention of buying a new lipstick/lipgloss combo. I told the girl (who was immediately on me like white on rice- which I hate!) that I was looking for a coral-ish lip colour. I also told her I had very naturally dry lips so didn't want anything overly drying, like a matte. The products she tried on me were "Ravishing," a creamsheen, and "Richer," a Luster. I'm really liking the combo. It's bright, yet still warm and suites my blue eyes and skin tone.





I also use a lipliner in a colour similar to my own lip colour before I apply my lipstick. The Mac sales girl suggested it and I think it looks much better than by itself. The one I used here is from Covergirl.
What do you ladies think? What's your favorite lip combo at the moment?


Don't forget to follow my blog
xoxo
Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Hi!!I like your blog so much, really great lipstick color!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coral, and this looks great. I need some money for my own! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw its gorgeous! And you have perfect teeth! I tried taking a 'lip shot' today and failed dramatically, my lips are so unsymmetrical, actually, my entire face is unsymmetrical! *sigh* rachinald.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww the one of your lips looks like a really pretty colour! shame mac is too pricy for me :( i followed your blog too :) thanks for following / commenting on mine :) xx http://libloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that lipglass looks like such a pretty colour:)<3
    check out my beauty blog!:)

    www.theitgirl44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...