|Photo from weheartit|
Hey ladies, I recently saw a post written by Katie on her blog: Blueberries "n" Strawberries about some of her favorite new blogs. This gave me the idea of doing a similar post of some of my favorite blogs to read in general. I love posts like this because it helps others discover awesome blogs that you maybe would have gone undiscovered, and also because it helps support fellow bloggers- it's all about positivity and spreading the love :) Here they are in no particular order:
1. Blueberries 'n' Strawberries I'll start the list off with Katie because she was the one who inspired me to write this post. She always has great reviews and posts, and her blog layout is sooo cute. It makes me smile every time I click on her new posts
2. Gaby's Beauty Blog - I love Gaby's blog, and I LOVE that she's a fellow Canadian. She always does amazing reviews, great hauls, and she always hosts contests and giveaways. Her blog is definitely worth checking out.
3. Pammy Blogs Beauty- Pam's blog was one of the first beauty blogs I stumbled upon. She always has great reviews on many different products and lots of awesome tips
4. Rachinald - Rachael, like myself, id pretty new to blogging, but she is definitely off to a great start! SHe has a clean, simple layout, great pics, and great posts
5. Sofia's Journal - You know those bloggers that when they pop up on your dashboard you get super excited and read right away?... this is exactly how I feel about Sofia's blog, and I'm sure you will too. SHe blogs about a variety of different topics, and always seems so positive!
6. Which Way to Wonderland -I love Hannah's blog because she always blogs about interesting things, and she blogs consistently. She also has recently started a series of blogs in which she interviews other bloggers- I LOVE this idea.
7. With Love, Freckles - Just by reading Lauren's blog I can tell I would definitely be her real like bff if we ever met in person (no creepiness intended lol). She has amazing style and is so beautiful.
8.Superficial Girls - I have only recently became a follower of Carlinn's blog and I am SO happy I found it! She has AMAZING style and always puts together the best outfits. She currently lives in Malta and her pictures are always outstanding. You NEED to check out her blog, you won't regret it!
Let me know of any other blogs that you guys love, or better yet, write a post like this yourself! Spread the love <3